We appreciate that principals have unique skills and abilities which are invaluable when supporting their academies to achieve. We respect their professionalism and independence in all things; but believe strongly that there should be a shared vision and corporate approach to key elements of the work of all academies within the Inspirational Futures Trust family which all members actively support.
- The unequivocal support and promotion of the principles and values of Inspirational Futures Trust
- To always seek higher standards for students, staff performance and academic outcomes
- To demonstrate their commitment to corporate policies and protocols
- To respond positively to Inspirational Futures Trust requests and requirements, including supporting other academies when needed
- Working collaboratively with the Inspirational Futures Trust network of academies to offer good practice case studies, develop shared materials and new corporate approaches as requested
- To adhere to Inspirational Futures Trust key messages and PR strategies
- To contribute to the development of the corporate network and brand as well as their individual academy.