We offer a number of services to our members:
Ensuring academies manage budgets judiciously is a key priority – Inspirational Futures Trust will put in place systems which monitor budgets and ensure that they are used within legal parameters laid down by the Department for Education, European Funding Agency, company law and charity regulations. The full finance service includes payroll and pensions management and a financial accounts package.
The finance team can tailor packages for:
- Compliance with defined financial regulations
- Order management
- Invoice processing
- Cash management
- Payroll and pension control and processing
- Payroll and pension compliance and statutory requirements.
In addition, the finance team can tailor a financial accounts package that includes:
- Monthly management accounts
- Budget performance
- Production of financial statements
- Year-end audit
- Compliance with statutory requirements.
Timely, accurate, comprehensive data and information is essential for organisations to manage themselves efficiently and effectively – Inspirational Futures Trust offer full MIS packages including:
- Student records and data management including preparation and submission of Individual Learner Record (ILR), funding and audits/assurance and all statutory returns
- Provision of guidance on all funding matters
- Provision of detailed learner and funding reports.
Effectiveness and efficiency are key to a high performing registry function within academies – Inspirational Futures Trust can offer full registry support packages to academies. These include:
- Customer information service including reception, learner information and switchboard
- Delivery of a comprehensive exam service, including registration, entry, organisation and results
- Control, processing and management of learner bursaries.
The student experience and the development of high quality teaching practices is at the heart of educational improvement. We intend that all Inspirational Futures Trust academies are at the leading edge of the use of a high quality ICT learning platform and e-learning solutions to ensure that all our students are well equipped to succeed in their education and develop the wider ICT skills required for their future careers.
The ICT support team can develop bespoke packages for:
- Software development and in-house IT solutions
- Providing an ICT Helpdesk
- Providing an ICT support and equipment infrastructure
- Procurement and disposal of all ICT equipment and consumables
- ICT management of policies and procedures
- Design and installation of ICT infrastructure.
- In depth knowledge of ICT developments and new technology
- Control of mobile devices
- Management and deployment of software including imaging
- Management and deployment of all IT hardware
- Data management and security
- IT disaster recovery.
The Inspirational Futures Trust brand is synonymous with high quality effective education and all our academies will benefit from the opportunities associated with this. It is our intention that each academy retains its own identity within the community it serves whilst upholding the principles of the Trust. Inspirational Futures Trust can help academy members to promote their academies and the Inspirational Futures Trust brand by:
- Website development and updating
- Social media solutions
- PR activity support
- Design and produce high quality publications including prospectuses etc
- Develop case studies and links to employers
- Provide event management support
- Support/manage the development of open evenings, advertising and promotion campaigns
- Provide marketing intelligence
- Provide activity impact evaluation solutions.
The maintenance of a well maintained and appropriate estate is key to meet both health and safety requirements and to ensure the students have a positive learning experience.
The estates and facilities team can provide planned, preventative, and reactive building maintenance packages though the management of:
- Cleaning contracts
- Specialist catering contracts for events and functions
- In-house print room and photocopier contracts
- Building development and refurbishment
- The day-to-day catering contracts
- Site maintenance.
We will ensure that academies are able to receive the best information possible to enable them to manage staff, handle situations effectively and provide support within the appropriate legal parameters.
The human resource management team can provide a comprehensive and effective HR service that includes:
- Recruitment and retention policies, procedures, strategies and systems
- Performance management
- Grievance and disciplinary
- Advice and guidance
- CPD management
- Implementation of all relevant HR policies
- DBS management.